Wednesday 6 February 2013


Today I have been looking through some of the sites of the  company names I had collected at Birminghams Spring fair visit yesterday. In such a short time spent at the exhibition I feel that I managed to get the inspiration I was looking for out of new designs available... Although, even though I am not working towards this area of design, I found the most inspiration within the Gift card and Stationary hall. The best of the range in my opinion was from a company called Prey. A family run business creating Surface design for Homewares, Stationary, Beauty and Bath products and Gifts, with their unique style of design, combine vintage themes with on trend contemporary design. Take a look at the link below to see what delights this site has to offer.... www.preyuk.com. I have also been working on a few ideas for my new business cards, featured above, with my favourite so far being the bird with paint splashes. I am just looking at new ways at the moment on how to present the lettering so that it doesn't look so formal.

No comments:

Post a Comment