Monday 4 February 2013

I have just been spending the morning in the library looking to bulk up my research, and I have been trying to thing of something new that I can incorporate into my designs. Whilst looking through numerous fashion and interior magazines for inspiration that will link into my garden theme I have picked up on a lot of designs including Floral art ( the type you see painted on Narrow boats), both in fashion and interiors. This is something that I am going to draw from so that i've got my florals I needed but painted in a very similar style to the ones found on boats. Luckily I live up the road from a canal that houses lots of narrow boats, so over the next couple of days I will take some images for my resarch to paint from.....
Barge rose stencil 108
Stencil floral art for tablewear
EXPLOSION OF COLORS: Dolce & Gabbana Cruise 2013 Shoes and Bags
Spring/Summer 2013 Holly Fulton dress taken from London fashion week and above Dolce & Gabbannas floral wedges 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment