Monday 18 February 2013

ouat23ouat26
ouat28

Today has been a bit of an odd day, i've not really managed to do that much drawing but I have managed to arrange a couple of visits for tommorow and in a few weeks time. I've also managed to look up some more research and take some more pictures to draw from and also been in touch with the lady who is helping me make up one of my final pieces, and, after giving her the measurements of the mannequin I am working from, I have been told that my pattern will be ready to work from and place my print into. I have been thinking of a way to illustrate onto ceramics, and as I love working with pen and ink as well as pencil illustrations, I had come across Emilou Makes, who works on ceramics and also commissions for others....4 british birds / illustrated goblet commission

No comments:

Post a Comment