Tuesday 12 February 2013

A very long day has passed but I have managed to get things done that will help me decide on the finish of one of my final pieces.... It has been a full on day with lots of help and guidance and a lot of knowledge that will help me in the future. What I thought would take a couple of hours turned out to be a full working day starting just after 9 and leaving after 6. I seem to be working a lot later in the studios at the minute concentrating on my drawings, which is obviously a good thing, but once I get home I'm finding i'm not sitting down again till at least 8:30 to pick up my work again and this is reflecting in my other on going project. I have however set myself a list of tasks needed to be completed by the beginning of next week which will see me up to date with everything and an arrangement of a couple of visits out are on the list which need to be arranged by next week also. Best keep my head down for the next couple of days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment