Thursday 21 February 2013












Today has been another day again, in Manchester. This time, along with, my second visit to the gallery, I wanted to look around stores to see what is currently on the market for the more high end designer areas in ladies fashion and accessories. I was able to look around the Hermes boutique on king street at there scarves and was given a brochure to look at for inspiration towards my final scarf designs, then it was on to House of fraser to see what scarves they gad in to look at which were from designers such as Codello, Lola rose, Ted baker, Sue Timmney, Linea, fraas and Pieces. Next I went to Harvey Nichols, which at the moment have amazing window displays and there fashion designer pieces all very much seemed inspired by nature and the spring garden. I was particularly interested in the red Valentino range which featured a Rain mac with florals around the base and
butterflies/birds etc flying away from the base and moving up the mac. Take a look at the ranges pictured, by, Just Cvalli, Red Valentino, Versace, Mary Katrantzou, Roberto Cavalli, Gucci, Christopher Kane and Alexander McQueen.

No comments:

Post a Comment