Tuesday 23 April 2013

Citrus Rain
Since last time I was on my blog, I have been spending some time in my dads workshop making props for my final degree show, I also had the opportunity to go to Citrus Rain in Denton Manchester yesterday, as I am having my scarves for my final products made there, everyone was really nice and helpful. Myself and fellow student Sam first met with Claire who we had been in touch with on a number of occasions. She showed us around the printing unit and the guys there talked us through the process of the printing that they do and talked about all the other products they had to offer. Claire was lovely, she offered me a cup of coffee whilst I sat there and went through my designs on the computer with one of the printers and I chose the fabrics I wanted to use also. It was so nice to pass my designs over so they can be made up for me into final products, so I could carry on with some other work....

No comments:

Post a Comment