Thursday 18 April 2013

I have just had my business cards posted from moo.com, I have 3 designs in total for my cards of three different illustrations/designs I have used over the past year which had been ok'd for print. I have also had some giftcards with some of my designs printed inside as an alternative to postcards which are also ready to pick up from the printers, these will be ideal to hand out to anyone that walks onto/passes our stand at New Designers. My scarves are ready to go, I have just sent for my ceramic transfers also for my plates. I now need the time to work on a few more added designs to put in my portfolio and plenty (and I mean plenty!) of paperwork to catch up on!!! Hopefully by the beginning of next week I can get into the print room and print some of my chosen fashion lengths out onto fabric. The end is very near and it won't be long before we are showcasing our work in London at New Designers.. The pressures on, but it will all be worth it in the end x

No comments:

Post a Comment