Tuesday 23 April 2013

Arthouse Logo

Fantastic News for me today!!! About a month or so ago I met with a lovely lady from Arthouse, who provide wallcovering designs and home decoration. As part of my project on looking for contacts within the industry and working freelance, I had been asked to send over some of my work. After receiving a really nice email back to say she liked my work and to get in touch once my degree is over to do some freelance work for them.. However,I been contacted today and been asked if I would do some freelance work now for them, using my illustration skills. The work needs to be done within the next two weeks which is the deadline also for our end of year degree show. I am so pleased that this gives me a great starting point for what I want to do as my chosen career path and hopefully could give me the opportunity to create even more work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment