Wednesday 27 March 2013

As well as spending nearly all of my waking day in London yesterday, I have managed to be able to print off my fabric print for the dress I am making for my final show... It was a bit touch and go at times wondering how it was going to turn out, have I got the sizes right? Is it going to shrink when I wash it?... It did however shring a little bit but luckily I had added to this in my print design and sizing things up. I am really pleased with the outcome so far, I have pinned the skirt area together for now, until it gets made up properly, just to see how it sits and it is exactly how I imagined it to look especially with the hooped skirt underneath. I have taken some pictures of it so far, and also of my print as it was layed out after being steamed in the print room...






 

1 comment:

  1. The designs look really good Jacqui, can't wait to see the finished thing. Well done x

    ReplyDelete